Dr Hanna Buławka-Burgard.
We all know that English is a must in today’s well-connected world. But does every style of communication brings optimal effects in a global environment? Which language skills and interpersonal qualities do you need to successfully navigate the rough waters of cross-border encounters and what does it mean to be an effective intercultural communicator?
It is questions like these that prompted me to launch my own teaching and consultancy service which responds directly to the needs and demands of today’s businesses and individuals.
As a linguist and English language specialist I am keen to help you achieve communication excellence throughout your organization and beyond.
- Business English and Intercultural Communication Consultant
- Researcher and media analyst (Ph.D. in English Applied Linguistics)
- 11 years of international experience (Birmingham, London, Stuttgart)
- International speaker and presenter (Japan, Brazil, Chech Republic, UK, Romania, Malta, Poland)
- Active member of IATEFL, BESIG, SIETAR, CIPD, CIPR, IGALA.
- Licensed intercultural trainer and partnter of Richard Lewis Communications